Safe on All Surfaces
One Product Does All Surfaces
Non Hazardous Ingredients
What is TAG?
TAG is based on a blend of low odour, non toxic and biodegradable surfactants and ingredients. Combined with a unique activating agent, TAG effectively penetrates and removes any graffiti quickly from all surfaces without harm to the operator or substrate.
TAG is highly effective on oil based and acrylic paints, texta, biro and crayon. Even fluoro marker paints are quickly denatured and removed.
TAG is safer for the user and the environment as it does not contain chlorinated solvents, citrus solvents or any other dangerous hydrocarbons or carcinogens. It is ideal for use inside even in low ventilated areas.
TAG is quick to penetrate graffiti and evaporates slowly allowing more working time for the user to agitate and rinse off. It can be used on a multitude of surfaces, both painted and unpainted.
TAG is the ONLY graffiti remover you will need. Its quick, thorough and cost effective.
- Interior and Exterior of Trains & Buses
- Bus Shelters
- Concrete (painted & unpainted)
- All types of metals
- Plastics & Vinyls
- Glass & Acrylics
- Timber Surfaces
- Low Odour
- Fast Acting
- Slow Drying
- Contains Non Hazardous Ingredients
- Free Rinsing
- No unpleasant solvent fumes
- Removes all graffiti in 2-3 minutes
- Suitable for use on hot surfaces
- More user friendly to operator
- Minimises the need for protective clothing
- Requires high pressure water rinse only
- Works on all surfaces
- One product does all